Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yeah, another one of those

My nick on MSN right now says "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." (This is in response to a situation I'm facing right now, but enough of that. I had a funny conversation with *Jamie who appears to be fixated with the nick.
*Name disguised to protect his reputation - though we all know who it is, right Ed?

Jamie: tats so cliche. how abt mine.. the strong eats, the weak is meat
Me: You're an idiot. :P
Jamie: how bout u?
Me: I'm not!
Jamie: wht r u then?
Me: I'm bright, and chirpy, and smart!
Jamie: chirpy?
Me: Yeah! Chirp chirp chirp
Jamie: yuck
Me: Dun like that lar.. Chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp
Jamie: i tink u r a nutcase

Two hours later...

Jamie: if u kena fooled for e third time then shame on who?
Me: Shame on you! For asking stupid questions.
Jamie: he he i know that one is coming ha ha
Me: Jaime I hate you! :'(
Jamie: why?
Me: Disturbing me during Platts!
Jamie: u can ignore me wot?
Me: Cannot. I'm obsessive compulsive. Must clear all my blinking IM screens
Jamie: then u shouldnt hate me. hate urself! MUAHA HA AH AHAH
Me: *faint*

No comments: