Shart : a small, unintended defecation that occurs when one relaxes the anal sphincter to fart (blend of "shit" and "fart")Ok, I don't know about you, but I found this quite hilarious, to my embarrassment. I think my sense of humour has a tendency to veer towards toilet jokes.
Speaking of toilet jokes, my brother sent this to me. It's pretty funny, I tell you.


And lastly, at the risk of getting struck by lightning, this is by far the funniest.

A testament to the fact that I generally collect friends of this ilk is the following conversation, in response to my definition of shart:
Adrian: interesting portmanteau!
Me: Haha. I'll say! My new word for the day.
Adrian: it's just like the time someone told me, "A wet fart isn't really a fart." which i agreed
Me: Hahahha. Ew! I should know better than to discuss stuff like that with you. It's like having a competition to see who gets grossed out first.
Adrian: i can go on!
Me: Yes, I'm sure you can! Wahahaha
Adrian: i like winning these things, but i usually get gruesomely surprised along the way

2 comments:
Forgive me father for I have sinned. I knew it was wrong, yet I laughed anyway...
Post a Comment