Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Swearing

I find talking to this vulgar broker friend of mine very refreshing. She's hilarious.
Me: Quick! Wish me happy birthday!!
Broker: Wahaha
Broker: happy birthday bitch!
Me: Idiot!

I'm learning to swear from her, in order to be a more credible trader.
Me: Just now I was in the exec toilet.
Me: Doing my business right?
Me: Then the stupid cleaning auntie knock on the door cuz she wanna clean the damn toilet.
Me: KNN.
Me: I was doing business halfway can
Me: Hahaha. See? I use KNN. Just like you!
Broker: wtf
Me: Ooh! Another swear word I picked up.
Broker: i'm not so chor lor k
Broker: WAAAHaha
Me: I credit it to you.
Broker: bitch
Broker: bitch bitch bitch
Broker: hate u
Me: WTF?!?!
Me: Wahahahah!!!
Me: If my mother ask me how come I so chor lor I say it's this broker I got to know.
Broker: WAH KAOz
Me: OoH!! Another one!
Me: Wat does it mean ah?
Me: Wah kaoz? What does it mean?
Me: Mean MF issit?
Broker: wats mf
Me: Motherfucker. Looks like your English swearing needs work.

She's always trying to get more competitive bid/offers, and uses me as a spy. And me, I'm just practicing my swearing.
Broker: eh woman
Broker: wats our there in feb 380
Me: Simi?
Me: KNN!!

Ever diligent, I was practicing hard.
Me: Lalala...
Me: *muack*
Me: I lubbb you!
Broker: mar 476.50/477 gc/jpm
Broker: lose my mar bid traded away
Broker: wah liew
Broker: LIGUSTING
Me: You no lub me?
Me: KNN!!

I like to vex her. Very entertaining.
Broker: eh woman i need a holiday
Broker: howhowhw
Me: Haha. Relak.
Me: You wanna go Vietnam? I never been before..
Me: Cheap cheap holiday ok? I cannot afford.
Me: I am not a broker.
Broker: I BEEN THERE LIAO
Broker: cambodia
Broker: ai mai
Me: Cambodia they eat spiders one ah?
Broker: rubbish
Broker: u mad ar
Broker: wahah
Me: Rubbish?
Me: They eat rubbish?
Broker: bitfch lar

No comments: