Monday, January 28, 2008

Mortality

I think that as I deal with my emotions and slowly allow myself to heal, I am able to post this up.



I was not particularly close to the man, but we worked on projects together. He was not a proud man, and he would have talked to the least of us. We had a good relationship, and Bob liked me, of that I am sure.

I remember him falling in step with me as I walked from the pantry back to my table.
Bob: Are you working hard, or hardly working?
Me [Looking around furtively]: Shh! Not so loud, Bob.
Bob laughs.

A yahoo conversation I picked up from the archive.
Bob: you making money
Me: Haha. Hi Bob..
Me: Trying to.
Bob: really.... ????
Me: Heh heh. Bluff you la.
Me: No, I'm really trying to..
Bob: can..cannot ..can'
Me: Can la..
Me: Where are you Bob?
Bob: narita airport
Me: Oh Tokyo
Me: Heh heh. Are you making any money? :P
Bob: not really

I miss the old guy. Things are different now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey..
I'm sorry to hear about your friend Bob...
Cheer up..k?
God loves us all.
He'll help you through this. =)

Anal Analyst said...

Thanks Christabel..

He was my friend, and he was my boss. I always knew I could count on him.

Unknown said...

Wa wa wa???

Your boss?????
Oh....
right. =P

Cheer up, cheer up! =)