Monday, May 21, 2007

Personality Disorder Test

So I was doing this test that I found on Christabel's blog. Wahaha. Ok, I'm quite well adjusted lah.

DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Moderate
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Low
Narcissistic:Moderate
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Information --


Good job, me! (As you can see, the narcissism is starting to show).

A few of the AHMs and even HMs have been accusing me of being massively hormonal. I found that to be quite strange, because I used to pride myself on being quite consistent. Obviously, I didn't think much of it until recently when it occurred to me that, looking from a boarder's perspective, my consistency could very well be construed as being slightly crazy.

See, I compartmentalize. This means that it doesn't matter that someone's my favourite boarder, and just 3 minutes ago, we were having a wonderful discussion about my pet hamster. If in the next half a minute, I find out that she has disobeyed the rules, I will come down as hard on her as I would the next guy. I would scold her, and dish out the punishment, and then after that's over, I will resume my chat. Obviously that's quite an extreme example, but the lines are quite clear for me. I would be your friend and do all the things friends would do for each other, but I would rarely, if ever, use my AHM position to grant privileges to a favourite boarder that I would not do for another normal boarder. And if I *do* grant privileges to a favourite boarder that I deny to another boarder, it is because that favourite boarder has proven to be worthy of trust.

See, it sounds complex, but really isn't. And I really am not crazy.

No comments: