Friday, May 25, 2007

Is it just me?

...or is this quite funny?

Me: Hey! Have you heard of any oman refinery export recently?
Broker: wat abt that?
Me: Nothing lah.. Just wondering if you know anything about that. Platts is asking me, and we dun do crude mah.
Broker: aiya they're like blind spider anyhow jump
Broker: didnt even check then straight away post out their questions
Me: Your analogy is so funny
Broker: yah sometime they sent to multiple people on their yahoo list to ask
Me: Blind spider will anyhow jump meh?

Haha. I love his analogy man. He's damn funny.

Anyway, I did this thing last night cuz I was really bored. 2 days of MC can really drive a person insane. (Haha, you people. Don't even think about saying it.)



In a separate email conversation I had with Andrew,

Me:
I think this is hilarious! Not the most perfect fit, but…


Andrew:
Is that all I am worth ??!!!

Me:
Less.. But they didn’t have coins lah. :D
Gosh I keep farting today.

Andrew:
:finger

Me:
So crass. Tsk tsk.

Andrew:
:finger (left hand)
:finger (right hand)

Me:
Can’t decide if my response should be this:


Or this:


Andrew:
the second defintely since you are already farting non-stop

Me:
Since you mentioned…

No comments: