So it was quite a pleasant surprise when we celebrated my birthday at the hostel today. I was secretly touched, but I didn't tell them, of course! I sent them an email instead. Heh heh.
-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent:
To: 'OH-AHMs'
Subject: You're welcome.
Hi guys…
Yeah, you can thank me one by one later when you see me for providing you all with an opportunity to get together and eat seafood and have fun. I guess that it’s inevitable that we all want to relax, and it was quite fortuitous of me to have that sort of foresight to see more that 20+ years ago (let’s not be too specific about that) that the staff of Old-ham Hall would be tired out, and in my wisdom, deigned to be born on 30th January, hence giving everyone an opportunity to meet up and eat yummy food.
Wahaha.
Yeah.. Ahem. Thanks for everything… Thanks for remembering poor us who have no friends and no one to celebrate with when you were planning the seafood party. You only *say* that. We know you love us.
(silence)
I dunno what to say… Except thanks!! *bawl*
Me
Who loves you guys very much too… J
First, of course, we trot out the food. This is the spread we had, among other things:


And what's food without people to eat them?


And obviously, the photographer has some baby issues to work out. I'm too lazy to post the sheer number of photos she took of those babies.
There's the obsession with Baby Zoe...


And of course, the obsession with Baby Asher.


(Methinks she was stalking the poor dude)
But who can blame her? Everyone loves babies.


There's also the cake cutting ceremony - There were 4 of us.
That's the cake

And that's us!


Someone cracked a stupid joke while we were attempting to take pictures.

Old-ham Hall's very own bimbo squad.












No comments:
Post a Comment